Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What to do when Firefox is slow as hell and keeps giving you the annoying 'Unresponsive Script' Message

Firefox is lucky that I love it so much, because if I didn't I would have uninstalled it. Lately, I have been dealing with some Firefox issues. For one, it has been slower than a herd of snails traveling through peanut butter. I also have been getting this annoying ass message that says, 'Warning: Unresponsive script - A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding.You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.'

Here is what it looks like:



And finally today I was irritated enough to find an easy solution. It took under 30 seconds to fix - and is simple enough for anyone to do, even the impatient people that are carrying around a heavy dose of ADHD.  I found the solution at http://dummy-essentials.blogspot.com/2009/06/warning-unresponsive-script-firefox.html - and it is easiest to understand and implement instructions that I could find. I cannot tell you how relieved I am! There has to be others out there that are being tortured by the script message, and so I wanted to share the solution:
Follow the simple instructions that are outlined at http://dummy-essentials.blogspot.com/2009/06/warning-unresponsive-script-firefox.html, and in a minute or two from now, you could be living in peace again, rid of the evil script message. Oh ya, and Firefox will run normal again instead of dial up from back in the 90's.

I really hope this post helps a person or two as much as it helped me! 




No comments:

Search Free the Diva

Amazing Quotes

Amazing Quotes
Quotes for love, inspiration, happiness and more.