Sunday, August 26, 2012

FREEBIE: Vintage Labels For The Pantry

Be sure to check out the first freebie here at Free the Diva - It is a printable custom designed set of vintage labels for jars or canisters. Give your kitchen or pantry a new look! And it is easy and cheap! See the Freebies page to download the file and get instructions on how to get the look here.
                                          I was inspired on this amazingly awesome vintage look by Angie at the Country Chic Cottage. Her article is great with lots of pictures and step by step instructions. You can see her post and the labels she used for the DIY Vintage label look here: http://www.thecountrychiccottage.net/2012/04/diy-vintage-labels-with-bo-bunny-and.html#

I hope you enjoy!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Angie Holden said...

These are adorable! Pinned! Thanks for referencing my post!

Anonymous said...

I love these- I want to go buy some jars now!

Mila Petkova said...

Hi,

This is a copyright infringement.
You have no right to distribute this image to a third party -- neither to resell it, nor to give it away for free. Changing the texts on the labels doesn't make them copyright free.

Here is a link to the original file:
http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-57518290/stock-vector-vintage-labels-set-vector.html?src=T245XUH/Ow40hgLaLXqMfA-1-56

As an author and copyright owner of the image in question, I'll expect you to remove this file from your site.

Regards,
Mila Petkova

Anonymous said...

I will remove my pin to this page, and pin Mila's page.
I certainly hope that the blogger responsible for this page does the same. I'm sure it was done in ignorance of the original, but 10 days is long enough for the change to have been made, don't you think?

Search Free the Diva

Amazing Quotes

Amazing Quotes
Quotes for love, inspiration, happiness and more.