Thursday, February 03, 2011

Daily Diva Tip and Quote of the Day #9


Daily Tip: 

To prevent egg shells from cracking, add a pinch of salt to the water before hard-boiling.


Quote of the  Day:  

You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows.
And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes.
Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store
makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores.
And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry.
Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky.
I'll never reach my destination if I never try,
So I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry.
Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away.
To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today.
So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied.
Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides.


Daily Photo:




Cutest shoes ever!! I searched high and low for these suckers, sadly to no avail.
I can only admire them in a photo.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Search Free the Diva

Amazing Quotes

Amazing Quotes
Quotes for love, inspiration, happiness and more.