Monday, October 01, 2012

BLING! Diamond Numbers Birthday Invitations

I have created this invitation for a 50th, 60th, 70th, 75th, 80th and 90th Birthdays. There is a gold version, and to the left is the silver diamond numbers example. This invitation design is the most popular in my shop - it has to be the bling. People love shiny things. We are like birds in this sense - we are attracted to sparkly things and want to collect them. Take them home to our nest.


This means I have to create more things with bling. I started this morning...I created the 21st Birthday design you see below in a matter of an hour, and the bling ideas just keep coming! I could do entire names in diamonds! Make them fall from the top! Make the entire invitation diamonds!! My thoughts were starting to get out of control so I knew I needed a break. I stopped diamond obsessing and came here to write about it instead.


You can see all of the diamond invitations as well as the other available designs in my Etsy store here. I opened my store in mid-June, and didn't start making sales until September. I am in the process of writing a draft to post soon about starting my Etsy store, making profits, where I advertise and link, and the journey along the way. Anyone that is passionate about starting their own business or looking for motivation should follow these posts for some great information. Everything I have ever learned about starting a business, online marketing and advertising, finding your calling and your niche market - everything I know I will be writing about in the upcoming months - and it will always be free. I hope I can help someone out there follow their dreams, once and for all.




No comments:

Search Free the Diva

Amazing Quotes

Amazing Quotes
Quotes for love, inspiration, happiness and more.